We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Coordinator for a globally renowned Management Consultancy, based in the City of London.
You will work alongside the Senior Talent Acquisition Partners to coordinate interviews across the globe as well as help to resource on various assignments. You will be a forward thinking, proactive individual that can work collaboratively with the wider business and HR team.
- Work closely with the Senior Talent Acquisition team to schedule and organise interviews across all departments.
-Support on the full recruitment cycle end to end; shortlisting, screening candidates, organising interviews with hiring managers, conducting reference checks, processing offers together with the drawing up and issuing of contracts of employment
- Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Indeed etc), networking events, local regional resources, and university partnerships
- Work with the Senior TA Partners to design bespoke assessment approaches for internal and external roles; support assessment methodologies, update the Career site ensuring the information is accurate and current
- Ensure the most appropriate talent pooling strategy in put in place through talent pipelining and arranging meet ups
- At least 1-2 years of Recruitment Coordination and Resourcing experience, In-house or agency!
- Ability to manage/resource on a high-volume job portfolio.