37 hours per week – Office based
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
White Rose Maths is an award-winning company established in 2017 within the Halifax-based Trinity Multi-academy Trust. Driven by a passion for improving maths education, the company soon led the way in transforming teaching and learning in maths across the country.
To ensure the strong and healthy development of our dynamic and motivated team, we are now looking for a forward-thinking and knowledgeable HR Manager. We are in search of a skilled HR Generalist who understands how to drive and manage employer relations and can develop our systems and people to take us to the next level. Working closely with the leadership team, you will lead on delivering the overarching organisational people strategy and will be able to advise and guide on all aspects of HR and legal related matters.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional to grow and lead on all HR initiatives as we continue to grow our operational delivery.
- CIPD qualified (or equivalent) with a minimum of 3 to 5 years HR Generalist experience operating autonomously at both strategic and operational levels
- Experience of facilitating change management
- Experience of leading and managing aspects of the recruitment process
- Experience of collaborating across the organisation to ensure compliance with key HR internal processes
- Contribute where necessary to employee policies, adapting and staying ahead of upcoming HR Legislation
- Has ability to coach and support managers including the senior leadership teams in developing employee progression and managing performance reviews
- Strong people management skills with proven experience, and the ability to lead, coach and motivate employees
- Excellent UK employment legislation and ER background
The entire White Rose Maths team supports Margaret Mead’s affirmation, “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.”
Our wonderful team of people are searching for individuals who can grow with us. If you think you are the person we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you as soon as possible!
For more information about the work that we do please visit our website at https://whiterosemaths.com/
If you are interested in applying please submit your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00AM Monday 25th October.