An accounting consultancy looking for a Reward and Benefit Advisor.
An accounting consultancy. This role will sit in the Reward team and although the role would be part of a small team.
The successful Rewards Advisor will be responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact for all Reward and Benefits queries
- Liaising with external providers on a regular basis
- Maintaining the benefits portal and ensuring that it is up to date
- Liaising with stakeholders across the business to ensure that all systems are up to date, the system used is Successfactors
The successful Rewards Advisor will have:
- Excellent technical knowledge previous knowledge of Excel, Successfactors, Willis Tower Watson job evaluations would be very beneficial
- High attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- The ability to use their initiative and have a can do attitude
The successful Rewards Advisor can expect a salary between £28-32,000 for role that offers hybrid working and additional benefits.