Your new company
Our NHS client in Leicestershire are currently for an Organisational Development officer to work from home on a fixed term contract until the end of March 2022
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of Organisational Development you will be responsible for leading and implementing OD projects and interventions, along with line management of the team and day to day operational management. You will plan, design and facilitate bespoke strategic projects, lead and influence organisational transformation and change which will enable the trust to have a more agile workforce to meet the changing environment of the modern NHS. A key aspect of this role is employment engagement and creating a highly engaged culture where wellbeing and satisfaction continually improve in accordance with trust vision and values. You will facilitate a variety of development interventions for leaders and teams across the trust optimising organisational performance.
What you'll need to succeed
Educated to degree level or equivalent with recent relevant experience in an OD role the following experience, knowledge & skills are essential:
- Facilitation of complex OD interventions
- Evidence of successful development and implementation of managing change
- Experience of writing and facilitating bespoke leadership programmes and a range of OD interventions
- Project planning & organisational skills
- Understand, interpret and critically analyse complex data
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence, negotiate and persuade at all levels
- Design and facilitation of complex team development activities
The NHS trust are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals with a can-do attitude. This is a full-time position working from home and it is a FTC until end of March 2022
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.