Remuneration Executive - Financial Services - Compensation Specialist - London
A great opportunity to work with a broad range of clients & industries participating as a project manager in designing executive remuneration solutions.
My client prides themselves on providing high-quality, tailored advice on remuneration which is relied upon at the highest levels of corporate decision making.
You will be:
- Managing projects from start to finish
- The point of contact for our clients and building trusted Adviser relationships.
- Allocating work to & managing our analysts to ensure quality review processes are implemented.
- Interpreting the outputs of analysis to write and structure client presentations that are fully Customised to our clients.
- Accountable for delivery of high-quality work and managing the project budget.
- Supporting and attending project proposals and marketing initiatives to win new business, supporting pricing activities to recommend a profitable commercial model.
Ideally you will have:
- Proven, and developed analytical and technical (Excel) skills.
- Compensation experience.
- Proven project management skills with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing facilitation, presentation and communication skills.
- Experience dealing with executive remuneration.
- Consulting experience is desired.