Senior Programme Manager to set up a new People Programme Office as part of a major transformation change
A unique opportunity for a Senior Programme Management professional to lead the set up and creation of a new People Programme Management Office which will coordinate all major People & Workforce programmes across Hampshire.
As a Senior Programme Manager you will be responsible for the creation of a new People Programme Office/team which will oversee the governance and programme Management for multiple Healthcare/Workforce programmes delivered across local, regional and national programmes.
- Creation of the People Programme Office - start up, recruitment of team and coordination all of programmes - deliverable's, reporting to regions, finances, KPIs
- Mapping exercise of all the meetings and governance across NHS Trusts and related organisations so that the Workforce & OD teams can feed in workforce content
- Manage ongoing deployment of people, content and key messages into those meetings
- Staff the Organisations People Board and its agenda and collation of papers
- Staff the Region - papers and requests that come in from the Region, coordinate responses
- Ongoing coordination of messaging and communications with key stakeholders of programmes Managing Directors.
- Risk register and risk management (inc winter pressures)
Were seeking an experienced Senior Programme Manager with substantial leadership and programme management skills.
Ideally a background of creating a People Programme Office/Programme team/PMO and delivering significant workforce projects / oversight of governance and programme leadership.
- Prince 2 / APM
- Masters equivalent qualification
- Programme Management
- Preferable NHS experience or similar large scale public sector.
This role is initially a 12 months fixed term contract and will be working from home / have potential to work in offices in Winchester and Hampshire area.
Excellent benefits including pension and holiday entitlement
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.