Multi-award winning Accountancy firm in Central London (headcount 100) beginning a journey of significant growth (quadrupling in size over the next 3-4 years).
They firm are now seeking their very first Talent Acquisition Specialist who will have a blank canvas to build their recruitment function and strategy from scratch.
Multi-award winning Accountancy firm based in Central London beginning a journey of significant growth (quadrupling in size over the next 3-4 years).
- Building the Recruitment and Onboarding function from scratch - operationally and strategically
- Partnering closely with Partners and Hiring Managers, as well as their new HRD
- Currently 100 headcount, the firm plans to quadruple in size over next 3-4 years. This person will lead on their recruitment, managing up to 100 years a role, from junior up to partner level
- Standardising recruitment processes across the firm
- Assisting / leading on the selection and implementation of an ATS
- Focusing on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the firm's recruitment
- Focus on direct sourcing and reducing agency spend
- Developing the firm's Graduate recruitment strategy
- Building the candidate experience through recruitment and onboarding
- Participating in candidate interviewing and selection
- Generally rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck into all aspects of Recruitment!
The ideal candidate bring senior TA experience - both operational and strategic - from another Accountancy or wider Professional Services firm. They will be experienced in all of the Key Responsibilities / Successful Applicant criteria and have a "get stuck in" attitude.
Fantastic opportunity to join this multi-award winning Accountancy firm
A brand new, permanent role building the Recruitment function from scratch
Salary £70,000 - £75,000
Central London location
Potential for flex-working in the long-term (60:40 office and home working)
Opportunities for getting involved in wider HR projects