This is a superb opportunity for a Media specialised Recruiter to join one of the biggest brands across the globe. They are looking for both a workshop recruiter managing the product launches and freelances to manage these workshops. The second postion is for an experince permennt recruiter managing recruiting for the retail team.
Reporting to the Talent Lead , you will lead the regional hubs and their recruitment activities to ensure successful deliverables are met in line what internal and client expectations.
You will oversee full-cycle talent acquisition, requiring you to guide strategic programmes around candidate delivery to the business, including candidate generation and pipeline development.
- Manage the sourcing and qualification of talent across multiple markets for all hires
- Promote direct recruitment and not rely solely on recruitment agencies and ad-response
- Create workflow structures and processes to promote recruitment workflow management
- Develop a pipeline of candidates by forming talent communities and managing communications within those communities
- Align and map new ways of working ensuring that you are sharing best practices
- Be a true partner to your hiring managers
- Show analytical results and help forecast/plan talent campaigns
- Represent the talent acquisition team positively in relationships and communication and demonstrate the core values in all actions and communication