HR Manager - York City Centre
Position to be based in York
Our client is a professional services firm based in York city centre. This is a great opportunity for a HR Manager to join the firm and report to the Managing Director. We are looking for a pro active and outcomes orientated HR Manager who can lead the HR department on L&D, Talent, ER, Recruitment and Compensation and benefits. This is a true generalist partnering role so are looking for individuals who have strong generalist experience across either professional services or financial services.
In this role we are looking for a HR Manager who can manage teams, lead and manage projects and initiatives. If you are looking for a new challenge this within a professional services firm this is an excellent opportunity.
- Lead on improvements of policy and procedure implementation and day to day operational activities
- Build and maintain key stakeholder relationships in the firm to enable grow and the business objectives
- Be a pro active member of the leadership development group, management group and Remco in order to deliver the people strategy
- Deliver and implement L&D initiatives across the firm
- Oversight of the payroll team
- HR financial planning and implementation
Our client is looking for a strong HR partner to join their business, it is important that you have a good understanding of employment law and have an interest in working in professional services