The successful HR Systems and Reporting Analyst will be based in West Yorkshire, and will support the HR EIMEA Team in a broad spectrum of activities across various HR systems and associated platforms including responsibility for management reporting of people data across those systems.
Our client are a leading marketing agency that delivers outsourced marketing programmes within print, POS, promotional items, media assessment management, and market fulfilment. They work with a number of well known clients including Google, HP, and HSBC. They have offices in Europe, USA, Latin America and Asia-Pacific.
The successful HR Systems and Reporting Analyst will:
- Act as a Systems Administrator and Super User for the HR Systems including being the central contact for the EIMEA HR team
- Provide support to HR colleagues in the use of particular systems, and also provide support and training to new employees
- Responsible for maintenance of Job/Position profiles in PeopleHub ensuring organisational charts are reflected accurately in line with business changes
- Responsible for creating and maintaining HR System SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Assist with the delivery of key HR projects and implementation of systems
- Support the implementation and ongoing maintenance of HR dashboard or PeopleHhub
- Responsible of collation of monthly Board pack statistics, metrics and KPI's
The successful HR Systems and Reporting Analyst will have:
- Relevant systems experience gained within a HR function
- Experience of using and and managing a variety of HR systems and applications including CIPHR
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple workstreams and meet deadlines
- Good IT skills with experience in Excel, Word and Microsoft Office Packages
Permanent position based in West Yorkshire + Working for a market leading organisation + £28,000 p/a + Agile Working