HR Business Partner for growing SME in Essex
Your new company
A HR Business Partner is required for an SME organisation that is expanding. This is a key role to support the UK senior leadership team to deliver key initiatives and projects across the multi site operation within the UK. This role is both strategic and operational. You will drive a proactive approach when partnering with stakeholders. This is a great opportunity to influence, partner and drive change.
Your new role
- Provide strategic and operational support, ensuring alignment with business and corporate direction, strategic initiatives, and human resources best practices.
- Advise and support managers regarding the execution of human resources policies, processes and initiatives, and handling employee relations issues.
- Oversee all case work including; investigations, disciplinaries and appeals
- Provide performance management guidance to leadership team
- Provide operational support to leadership as needed with all human resources-related functions.
- Provide data analysis and reporting based on business needs. Support in handling HR administrative data transactions and processes in support of the business.
- Create and administer human resources policies and procedures, with attention to confidentiality, timeliness, privacy, and fairness.
- Proactively recommend and assess strategic talent and organisational development initiatives that address the evolving needs of the business. Partner with the leadership team and Training Specialist regarding development needs, identifying and facilitating activities to improve skills, encourage career development and build bench strength.
- Mentor leadership on effective performance review process to ensure consistency, fairness, and timeliness.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven human resources and partnering experience with a successful track record
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Professional in Human Resources certification, CIPD qualified level 5 or above
- Human resources experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft office products, Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Highly analytical with a demonstrated ability to manage data and metrics to support performance
- Demonstrated knowledge employment law
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the organisation
- Creative, agile, and flexible thinking
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Honest and collaborative team-player with exhibited ability to work independently and flexibility to move between projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel to other sites when required
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established organisation that is expanding, whilst partnering the senior leadership team. This role offers some flexibility to work from home a few days of the week, parking onsite. 25 days holiday & Bank holidays. Pension. 3x life assurance.
This role is a development role, for the right individual there is scope for a more senior level over time.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.