Oakleaf Partnership are currently working with a growing charity who are looking to appoint an Interim Head of Recruitment. The role can be based anywhere within the UK as they are working to a fully remote model.
You will deliver a complete end to end recruitment service to the business, proposing the optimal strategy to source quality candidates, demonstrating good market knowledge of salaries and job specs. You will look after the candidates throughout the recruitment process, administering job interviewing schedules, building relationships with internal stakeholders, conducting telephone interviews, building candidate profiles and handling all recruitment administration. Responsibilities include:
* Manage and develop direct recruitment channels such as job boards, headhunting and professional networking websites where appropriate, managing the posting of job vacancies at the best performing recruitment channels (responsiveness, quality and costs).
* Maintenance & development of recruitment & selection processes as well as talent (internal and external) pools. Manage agency relationships and negotiate rates with external service providers to reflect the budgets of individual departments.
* Explore the new recruitment channels and make recommendations to the relevant stakeholders. Execute the recruitment social media communication in line with HR Marketing principles. Monitor the job market and prepares analysis and summaries of the main job market movements.
* Collaborate and liaise closely with the wider recruitment team and the HR Director as internal talents are backfilled and replaced.
* Report the progress on assigned job vacancies on a regular basis, communicate early warnings and provide regular feedback about the performance of the recruitment process in general as well as against budget.
To be a success in this role you will have a good eye for talent and be able to quickly screen CVs/conduct first line interviews to identify it. You will have fantastic interviewing skills, be extremely self-motivated and tenacious, great at working on your own initiative as well as part of a team. You will also be capable of effectively driving your own responsibilities and achievements and managing your own time.