The HR Business Partner partners with and coaches line managers on all aspects of the employee lifecycle, including talent management, performance management, learning and development, and compensation and benefits.
You will be responsible for specific business units and aligning business objectives between employees and the management team.
Leading Consumer organisation
Reporting into the Head of HR and part of a new HR team, this HR Business Partner position will be responsible for:
- All aspects of the employee lifecycle, including talent management, performance management, learning and development, and compensation and benefits
- Supporting with recruitment activities including reviewing job descriptions, interviewing, selection advice and ensuring effective on-boarding
- Building great working relationships with all key stakeholders within the business area
- Manages complex employee relations issues
- Performance management guidance
- Working with the HR team to develop solutions and policies
- Providing guidance on your business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
- Identifying training needs for your business unit
This is an exciting HR Business Partner opportunity to be part of a new HR team within a leading consumer brand.
You will be a strong Senior HR Advisor or Junior HR Business Partner who is looking for a new challenge and to take on new challenges.
We are looking for the following experience:
* Previously working within a HR Business Partner or HR Generalist capacity ideally within a consumer organisation
* Educated to degree-standard
* Employment law knowledge
* Commercial acumen
* Proven ability to effectively plan and prioritise multiple tasks
* Ability to operate and make sound business decisions
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Proactive with high attention to detail, ability to solve problems fast and well.
* A flexible and positive approach to work
* Comfortable with and able to manage high volumes of transactional work
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
£40,000 - £42,000 + car allowance + bonus + private medical + generous pension