Excellent opportunity for an HR Business Partner to join an award winning organisation in Portsmouth
We are seeking an experienced and talented HR Business Partner to work as part of a proactive HR and People services team. You will be partnering with several business units and departments with a broad mix of employee skill types across sites.
The main part of the role is advising on complex ER projects such as: restructures, TUPE and handling appeal ER cases. You will also review any issues with turnover and recruitment, exploring why and options to improve (salary benchmarking, different recruitment methods, improved exit interviews etc). Also you will play a key role in the consultations with unions and committees. You will working closely with L&D, the HR Ops manager HR Advisors and Pay and Reward Manager on key Metrics and supporting with corporate wide change projects.
- Full CIPD membership essential and evidence of continued professional development.
- Ideally degree level education.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation.
- Experience of dealing with restructures and TUPE.
- Experience of dealing with complex employee relations cases.
- Demonstrable people focus.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written, with an ability to pitch communication at a level which is appropriate to the audience.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data to shape action and decisions.
- The ability to exercise good judgement.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking & award winning organisation.
There is flexibility and an opportunity to work within a hybrid model of circa 20% in the office and some occasional travel in the month to sites in Hampshire.
26 days holiday + Bank Hol, flex working, health cash plan, 10% matched on pension, life assurance, holiday buy/sell.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.