Workforce Change Project Manager - 12 month fixed term contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the NHS in the new role of Workforce Change Project Manager. This post is for a period of 12 months initially and will support the delivery of a number of strategic work streams related to the organisation People Strategy. We are at a critical point in shaping and delivering projects around the workforce agenda including:
- Workforce redesign & transformation planning and implementation
- Design, implementation and embedding of a new behaviour framework
- Design, implementation and embedding of the Agile & flexible Working agenda
- Nursing workforce pipeline planning and design
- reviewing our employment offer and new ways to attract and retain nursing colleagues
- Recruitment and Employer of Choice branding
- Leadership and management development offer
The post holder will take a leading role in the design, management, engagement and oversight required for the team deliver its strategic objectives, secure the beneficial changes implemented in response to COVID and to co-ordinate and support ongoing transformation projects. This promises to be an exciting yet demanding role and we would love to hear from you if you:
- Thrive on working in a fast paced / change focussed role.
- Have the ability to design workforce solutions from scratch (through engagement) and create something bespoke for the organisation to ultimately improve culture and engagement
- Can work independently and are comfortable making autonomous decisions as well as working collaboratively.
- Are a natural team player with the ability to involve a wide group of stakeholders to engage and take them on a journey through the period of change
- Are comfortable working with a matrix management approach, influencing and directing activities of colleagues across the Trust to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Have significant HR experience and an OD approach to strategic projects / change management
- Have the ability to see 'the bigger picture' and challenge the status quo
- Can evidence delivering successful and quality project outcomes.
- Are flexible and adaptable in your approach to your role
- Have a creative and innovative mind-set
- Passionate about culture change and bring colleagues on our journey