As Interim Lead HR Business Partner, you will work in partnership with business leaders, key stakeholders and specialists within the HR team deliver HR strategic plans to meet the needs of the business. You will provide management to a team of HR Business Partners and support to the HR Director, as well as working as part of a local or global project team, driving forward new people initiatives for the business.
My client is a global publishing company, with a c500 strong UK employee population.
- Management of a team of HR Business Partners
- Work with the HR Director and HR colleagues to deliver the HR strategy, and provide input into the development of HR policies and initiatives
- Deliver commercial people solutions aligned to business objectives in planning, recruitment, restructuring, resourcing, development, pay, benefits, employee relations, employee engagement and performance management
- Drive forward the company equality, diversity and inclusion (DEI) strategy by ensuring consistent and ongoing dialogue with all stakeholders
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with the functional specialists within the HR team and external advisors
- Work as lead or part of a local or global HR project team
Required skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience working within a HR Business Partnering capacity at a senior level
- Experience working in a commercial organisation
- Team management essential
- Involvement in developing and implementing strategies that promote diversity, equity
and inclusion amongst the workforce.
Up to £375 a day, depending on experience
Up to 6 month contract