Payroll Co-ordinator - up to £30K (not pro-rata) - 25-30 hours - Battersea
My client is a market leader within its profession.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Co-ordinator to join their firm to look after the payroll in a sole capacity but also get involved in HR and finance admin.
To be considered successful the ideal candidate must -
- be proficient on UK payroll end to end
- be comfortable using Excel and dealing with timesheet management
- be able to deal with 170 UK employees and also 100 timesheets on a weekly basis
- be able to deal with a bureau in finalising queries
- be able to take on HR and finance admin during the first 2 weeks of the month
- want to be the face of payroll and really be the subject matter expert
This role requires someone flexible to work 2-3 days in the office but also in payroll week work up to 4 days, should deadlines and work dictate such.
If you enjoy payroll, want to take ownership of a function in a part time capacity - APPLY NOW !