Oakleaf is proud to be partnering with a well know retail business in their search for a Head of HR to join them.
Working within retail operations you will be responsible for Business Partnering the Heads of Regions working collaboratively to deliver the Retail Plan with a focus on the current and future successional needs of the Regions, retaining and engaging the best talent.
This will require you to work with Line Managers and coach the Learning Support Manager for the Region and drive the people change required to deliver the Transformation plan by being bold and ambitious.
Collaborate with all parts of the HR function to maximise the effectiveness of the HR operating model and create a competitive employer brand and colleague experience by influencing and challenging the people agenda.
Essentially you will be the voice of retail using commercial and HR expertise to deliver people solutions that drive people performance as well as analyse People MI and Data to identify risks and drive relevant and value adding people interventions.
- Deliver the retail people plan on your regions
- Coach and challenge store management teams to develop and drive a high-performance culture
- Drive action to ensure the right level of management capability is in place in critical stores and roles
- Develop a clear Talent Plan for your regions, ensuring the right skills and capabilities are in place. Accountable for plans across talent acquisition, succession, retention, early careers/apprenticeships.
- Be accountable for the workforce plan required for the region, working with the divisional recruitment team to ensure brilliant delivery.
- Ensure a robust and diverse pipeline of talent is in place to meet resource requirements
- Lead people change projects for the Region and broader people initiatives.
- Be an advocate of the HR Operating Model, specifically supporting self-services, digital solutions and Colleague Services.
- Champion and encourage adoption of the MyHR System
- Collaborate with the Centres of Expertise to influence the agenda and provide feedback on solutions.
- Use data and insights to improve business performance, utilising the People Analytics team where necessary
- Deliver brilliant execution and consistent implementation of people policies and initiatives
- Business partnering
- Stakeholder and relationship contracting
- Influencing and adding value
- Partnering conversations & engaging leaders
- Talent management - Enhancing business performance and organisation capability
- People Analytics - using data and insight to drive decision making
- Leading change
- Workforce planning