The Senior Recruiter will be responsible for the hiring strategy for this charity. You will be managing a high volume of live roles.
A charity that provides support to people with disabilities and their families
- Undertake recruitment activities including: shortlisting, interviews, organising service visits, compliance checks, liaising with staff and service users
- Identify new sources of applicants for the roles.
- Work with agencies to source suitable applicants
- Review selection methods for the candidates as necessary.
- Support recruitment open days as required.
- Support the HR Business Partner for Resourcing with recruitment for other roles as required, e.g. possible urgent roles, holiday cover
This is an excellent opprotunity for an experienced in house recruiter or someone wanting to make the transition from agency to in-house recruitment.
You must have experience with dealing with a high volume of roles at any one time.
This is a permanent role and it's paying between £26,000 to £30,000 depending on the level of experience.
Hybrid Role (2 days from their West London office)