Payroll Specialist - £45K - Permanent - Financial services - Baker Street
My client is a leading firm undergoing an exciting array of growth in it's market place.
Due to such growth, they are in pursuit of a Payroll Specialist to join them in a new hire with the remit of looking after the payroll in a sole capacity.
Reporting into HR, the successful candidate for this role will -
- be a team player who enjoys rolling up their sleeves
- wants to take ownership of the payroll and run, drive and own it
- is proficient on UK payroll and confident on excel
- exposure of international payroll will be highly regarded, but not essential
- want to grow a career in a firm and look for ways to continually improve the function and the delivery of the payroll
-possess a willingness to learn and enjoyment for working in a team
- have worked within financial or professional services
This role will be Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm however the client is flexible on the hours worked per day and only requires the individual to be in the office 2 days per week. Which days are up to the successful candidate to nominate.
If you are in pursuit of your next role and want to run, drive and own a payroll function - APPLY NOW !