Your new company
An international publishing firm is looking for an L&D professional to join the Global Talent Management team.
Your new role
You will support the design and delivery of training modules across the EMEA region, working with the Senior Manager of L&D to shape the learning programmes and best practices for the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the development of L&D programmes and training requirements, design and facilitate relevant and customised training and learning initiatives.
- Update and deliver cultural onboarding.
- End to end programme implementation including identifying and inviting participants, facilitating the training and gathering immediate and longer-term evaluation.
- Analysing module feedback and implementing changes.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Typical experience specialising in Learning and Development creation, facilitation and delivery, both in person and across virtual platforms, for diverse audiences.
- Knowledge of learning and development initiatives including program design, and blended learning programmes (e-learning, coaching, virtual facilitation) for both managers and employees.
- Strong experience in personally facilitating learning programmes and creating content as needed.
- Flexibility to travel to other locations to deliver in person-training, mainly within EMEA, but also to US if required (once travel restrictions lift).
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.