Page Personnel HR are working with a public sector organisation with offices in Manchester. They are seeking a Resourcing Partner to join and support the HR team. The role will ensure there are resources in place to meet the demanding and changing needs of the business. This role is for a minimum period of 9 months.
Our client are a public sector organisation with offices in Manchester City Centre. They are seeking a Resourcing Partner to join and support the HR team with their recruitment strategies. This role is for a minimum period of 9 months.
The key responsibilities for the Resourcing Partner are supporting the development of workforce plans and identifying resourcing requirements, influence and advise hiring managements, creating role profiles, offering advice throughout the recruitment lifecycle, creating effective recruitment campaigns that are cost effective and timely, developing and maintaining an awareness of market conditions, using a range of social media and other communications to promote the company, attending careers events, supporting the work placement strategy to develop a pipeline of candidates, demonstrating a commitment to diversity and inclusion, maximising the use of the apprenticeship levy, liaising with PSL recruitment partners and supporting in the delivery of wider HR projects. The role is based in Manchester and is for a minimum period of 9 months.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- previous experience of the recruitment lifecycle
- previous experience of an inhouse recruitment function
- experience of design and delivery of resourcing strategies
- ability to build strong working relationships with people at all levels
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- strong presentation skills
- ability to persuade and influence at all levels
- good knowledge of employment law
- computer literacy with MS Office
Our client offers a salary c£35-39K, excellent benefits package, 9 month FTC