A Part time L&D Coordinator is required for a SME business in Essex
Your new company
An L&D Coordinator is required on a part time basis in Essex. You will be joining a well established, successful organisation that has a number of offices in East Anglia.
Your new role
This role is crucial to the delivery of quality learning opportunities and compliance training. You will have responsibility for the coordination and administration of a range of learning and development activities and projects as directed by the HR Manager, as well as ensuring the development and maintenance of robust learning and development systems and processes. With the support of the HR Manager you will also contribute to the development of the Learning and Development strategy.
- Co-ordinate the training calendar, working with external providers and employees to schedule training.
- Review and adjust training as necessary
- Assist in the development of new learning and development opportunities
- Contribute to the evaluation of learning opportunities
- Coordinate all training administration, including the maintenance of the learning management systems and processes.
- Coordinating internal and external training courses, ensuring engagement across the organisation
- Manage the training feedback and evaluation process, preparing recommendations based on feedback.
- Coordinate and monitor CPD activity and work with the HR and Admin teams to carry out checks on professional CPD hours
- Liaise with other teams and individuals to ensure L&D is communicated well with all technical and non-technical staff.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will have experience in the design, delivery and evaluation of training. Experience in property and/or construction industry is preferred.
What you'll get in return
A part time opportunity to join a very well established, professional partnership business based in Essex. Hours are flexible and can be flexible to suit the successful candidate. Full time salary equivalent of £25,000 - £30,000
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.