Global remit within the Reward & Benefit space - you will be responsible for providing specialist reward advice, managing vendors, negotiating rates and providing a total reward review on an international basis.
My client is a global, market leading energy business. The Senior Reward Advisor will report in to the Head of Reward & Benefits and form part of a newly merged team.
The role offers hybrid working - 3 days in the office / 2 from home.
The Senior Reward Advisor will have the following role responsibilities:
- Accountable for providing accurate and timely reward specialist advice to stakeholders
- Ensure timely and consistent delivery of reward & wellbeing process operations, such as managing global broker relationship, global benefits governance
- Oversee benefits plan management, supporting regional and local country reward & wellbeing teams, including central overview of renewals of insurance plans
- Review of legislative and market practise in various countries
- Ensure consistent application of reward operations processes and policy
- Create and deliver global reward & wellbeing operational related communication tools and materials
- Evaluate and implement continuous improvements on reward operational processes and activities
- Provision of specialist advice in the design of global reward & wellbeing solutions and management of the implementation
The successful Senior Reward Advisor will need to be able to demonstrate the following skill-set within this role:
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 7+ years within a similar level role
- Experience successfully providing reward processes / operations to a global workforce in a varied and complex environment
- Demonstrated experience in compensation and benefits programme management (e.g. pay review, bonus, benefits governance)
- Strong process management and improvement aptitude with experience in delivering end to end reward processes
- Good relationship management skills
- Strong analytical, numerical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Someone that will be able to challenge the status quo and push back when they see alternative ways in completing tasks.
This is a great opportunity for a driven, experienced Reward Analyst to join a well known, global organisation.
A generous starting salary (£55,000-£60,000) plus excellent company benefits.
This business is going through global re-brand and it is a genuinely exciting time to join. You will work with a passionate leader and join a great team.