Do you have proven experience as a HR Advisor, managing Employee Relations and Payroll, looking for a hybrid working role within a global company based in London?
Ashley Kate are pleased to be to be supporting an international finance, banking and asset management group as they look to recruit a full time permanent HR Advisor. This is a great opportunity for someone with proven experience in ER and Payroll.
The role will be hybrid working with a requirement to be in office 2 weeks per month.
Salary of 40k, plus exceptional development opportunities.
About the role
- As part of this role, you will assist the Head of HR in the international development of the bank.
- Coach, mentor the HR officers with the appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively grow into their roles.
- Analyse and interpret employee management information for area of responsibility.
- Update HR policies, processes and procedures and ensure implementation across the bank.
- Manage intra company transfers and work permits.
- Deal with the employee life cycle including all starter and leaver administration
- Update HR documents and distributing all documentation for employees.
- Manage employee relations meetings alongside managers.
- Manage recruitment for the Bank.
- Manage the annual appraisal process, ensuring all staff have regular appraisals and that the organisation acts on outcomes of appraisals.
- Manage monthly payroll.
- Lead on various HR projects.
HR Advisor - About you
- Do you have proven experience in ER Advisory experience, a good working knowledge of theory, legislation, and best practice, with an understanding of HR systems.
- Previous experience working in the financial sector.
- Proven experience of HR Generalist.
- Previous experience managing a team.
- CIPD qualified/HR Degree or Postgraduate qualification desirable
- Excellent written and telephone communication skills
- Well organised, with ability to work to tight deadlines and excellent attention to detail
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Darren Keeling 0115 922 300