Page Personnel HR are working with a client who are seeking an experienced HR Advisor to join and support an established HR team in a fast-paced environment. The role is based in Rochdale and requires travel across sites in North Manchester and has come about due to impressive business growth.
Our client are a British company with global reach. Due to further growth within the business, they are seeking an HR Advisor to join and support an established HR team. The role involves a high-volume case load in a fast-paced environment. It will offer variety and requires travel across multiple sites in North Manchester. The role will be based in Rochdale.
The key responsibilities for the HR Advisor are providing employee relations advice across the Group to line managers and colleagues regarding disciplinary, grievance and absence management, handling queries, supporting and coaching line managers, demonstrating strong knowledge of employment legislation and best practice, liaising with occupational health and writing referrals, maintaining audit trails for HR records, ensuring cyclical HR processes are executed and assisting with ad hoc project work. The role is based in Rochdale and requires frequent travel to other sites in North Manchester.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- previous experience in HR Advisor role
- used to working with high volume caseload
- ability to work in fast-paced environments
- strong communication skills both written and verbal
- excellent knowledge or employment legislation
- confident and professional manner
- computer literate and conversant with HR systems and MS Office
- meticulous attention to detail
- CIPD qualified (Level 3/5) desirable
Our client offers a salary c£28K, excellent benefits, career opportunities