HR Business Partner - Birmingham Central
A great opportunity for a HR Business Partner to be based in Birmingham. This is working with a fantastic client of ours who are really making waves in the Birmingham market. This role will be working with a very busy team and we are looking for a Business Partner to support them. The HR Business Partner will have strong influencing ability and have a track record of working in a matrixed business environment and working with a busy team. We do need a HR Business Partner who is used to holding teams to account and have a solid understanding of the changing nature of the UK employment landscape. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a brilliant growing business
What will you be doing?
- Partner with Directors to support on the delivery of the strategy for the division and support on all organisational change and integration
- You will need to lead on all transformational change using the HR team to leverage skills and shared learnings
- Support the creation and delivery of the people plan
- Deliver HR KPI's across the team
- Support the delivery of workstreams within the people plan across the corporate teams
Our client is looking for a strong HR professional with strong partnering ability, a strong track record of stakeholder management and delivery to a people plan. This is a fantastic team to join but we need someone who is sales driven and driven to work in a fast paced team.