This part time HR Manager position sits within the project team, being responsible for a variety of HR projects in order to deliver the strategic people plan. This role would be working 2.5 days per week.
This business is a household name with a truly global remit. They continue to grow and evolve their business to ensure that they are always at the top of their game.
The position of part time HR Manager will involve:
- Taking the lead on a variety of HR projects, including Health & Wellbeing, D&I, workforce planning etc.
- Contributing to a great on and offboarding experience
- Actioning insights from a variety of sources (surveys, exit interviews etc.)
- Managing stakeholders throughout the business
- Responsible for GPTW & Bcorp
- Working closely with all other areas of HR
The ideal candidate for the position of part time HR Manager will:
- Be an experienced HR Manager will strong project experience
- Have strong stakeholder management skills
- Come from a large, matrixed organisation
- Thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Be autonomous whilst also a strong team player
- Identify opportunities and actively solve complex problems
£50,000 - £52,000 + Comprehensive Package + Flexible Working (Pro Rata)