As HR Manager you will be responsible for executing key projects in order to support the delivery of the strategic people plan.
My client is a leading FMCG organisation, operating across multiple production sites as well as offices across the UK and Ireland.
- Leading on or playing an active role in key projects relating to employee health and wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, culture and engagement initiatives, capability development, workforce planning
- Ensuring efficient and effective governance of policies, ensuring policies are current and adapted in a timely manner, proactively adapting & creating policy to future proof.
- Acting as a key contributor to great onboarding & offboarding experience for all employees
- Turning insights into action from Surveys, Exit Interviews, Onboarding, dashboards
- Ensuring key People Cycle & processes are fairly & consistently executed by managers.
Robust HR Management experience with relatively solid levels of experience in people processes
Strong stakeholder engagement and collaboration
Must be comfortable and familiar working at pace, as well as comfortable with change
Project management skills and ability to juggle both fixed and agile demands on their time.
- Able to influence and drive opportunities in a matrix HR Organization
Up to £50,000 depending on experience
6 month contract
Hybrid working - choice of working pattern to suit you! (In line with business needs and demand)