Full time remote Senior Engagement Officer - up to £16.04ph
Your new company
Working for NHS Employers covering the South West. Working Monday - Friday full time.
6 months role.
This role is remote but ideally you would be located in the South West.
Pay is between £13.86 - £16.04ph.
Your new role
- To support our peer networks of senior workforce leaders you will ensure all Networks demonstrate collective participation, shared value, common purpose, co-operative structures, collective intelligence sharing and a sense of community. Your knowledge of and experience in the Human Resources profession will support and inform this.
- The aim of the Networks is to enable collaboration, knowledge sharing, drive change, exert influence and provide a collective professional forum to voice ideas in a trusted and safe environment to jointly solve challenges and issues.
- You will support networks at system, regional and national level as well as local trust and individual level.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrable experience of successfully and effectively working autonomously and as part of a team;
- Supporting all aspects of effective meetings and events with multiple senior stakeholders;
- Evidence of ability to successfully prioritise conflicting and changing deadlines;
- Line management responsibility.
- Knowledge and a good understanding of HR and employment relations issues, and an understanding of the political and policy issues that impact on the NHS.
- Demonstrable ability to successfully use all forms of communication to forge strong and trusted relationships and summarise information/intelligence accurately and succinctly;
- Strong IT, including CRM, skills and an excellent knowledge of MS Office packages to support virtual network meetings, the analysis of key intelligence and the manipulation of key engagement metrics (evaluation and feedback);
- Evidence of effective and successful problem-solving skills.
What you'll get in return
Good rate of Pay
Work from home
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.