HR BP required to join a fast-paced food service delivery organisation based in Thurrock. You will take the People lead for the site and work closely with the operational leadership team to deliver a fully staffed and trained workforce in time for the site to go live.
You will be translating the operational plans into a people plan and take responsibility for:
- Developing leadership capability by investing in and upskilling operational managers to own the people agenda for their own teams.
- Leading complex and challenging employee relations cases, and be the expert “go to” on site to support others in delivering their employee relations case work
- Talent acquisition and development, providing clear guidance and support to high performing individuals to support their career development and identify leaders of the future.
- Driving a competitive and compelling reward offering to position the business as employer of choice.
- Providing people metrics to aid decision making and development of strategy.
- Support in the implementation of global policy into the local site.
The ideal candidate will have exposure to working in a high paced and dynamic environment, food manufacturing is ideal, and enjoy working within ambiguity and ongoing change. With exciting growth plans this opportunity to join at such an early stage in the business is unusual – you will support and steer that growth from a people perspective. The role offers huge career opportunities for someone hungry to grow and develop.