As Recruitment Team Leader, you'll be responsible for talent attraction and recruitment strategy, development and delivery for roles across the business. You'll need to be a person who leads by example and drives the performance of a small team of Recruitment Associates to attract, select and recruit the highest quality candidates to our business, balancing your time between recruitment activity and leading the team.
Our client are an insurance provider that offer a number of services to their customers and strive to offer the best service possible. Although you'll be part of a small team, you will have around 5 direct reports and will be expected to manage both the team and your own workload. This is a fast paced, high volume role and they are looking for the right person to lead and drive the team forward to success.
The main duties of the Recruitment Team Leader:
- Coaches, develops and motivates a small team of Recruitment Associates to deliver sufficient high quality candidates into business areas across all sites.
- Leads by example through personally attracting and delivering high quality candidates into business areas to meet business capacity requirements
- Manages, monitors and reports on 3rd party relationships, including agencies and jobs boards to ensure quality of service, resolving any issues
- Builds and maintains successful working relationships with key stakeholders across business areas
- Supports the Head of Recruitment to deliver an innovative and best practice approach to attraction making use of a variety of methods, including social media to identify high quality candidate pools, minimising reliance upon agencies whilst meeting agreed hiring plans
- In conjunction with the Head of Recruitment, develops and delivers effective selection approaches that fit company values and deliver quality candidates within agreed time frames, including shortlisting, interviewing, offer management and onboarding
- Measures, monitors and reports on recruitment processes and outcomes in order to continuously improve
- Keeps up to date with industry thinking and development on recruitment approaches, supporting the Head of Recruitment to continuously improve and innovate approach to recruitment
- Anticipates supply and demand challenges based on business needs and external factors, and presents solutions to business stakeholders on how to tackle
- Responsible for all people management and development activity for a small team of Recruitment Associates
- Plays an active role in business - led capacity planning activities
Essential skills for this role:
- Proven experience of achieving personal and team recruitment goals in high volume/turnover areas as well as specialised roles
- Previous experience of leading a small team
- Good relationship building skills
- Drive, energy and resilience
- Experience of driving the performance of external 3rd party suppliers
- A good mix or agency and or In-house recruitment / resourcing experience gained in different businesses
- Very well organised with strong attention to detail and experience of managing multiple priorities to strict deadlines.
- Strong appreciation of the wider HR context of hiring eg referencing, onboarding, retention
- A strong MI and reporting focus
- Willingness to travel to other sites as required
- CIPD or equivalent recruitment qualification
- Degree or equivalent
As Recruitment Team Leader you will receive a competitive salary of £32,000- £35,000 dependant on experience.
The role is currently Hybrid and flexible working hours.
Excellent Benefits package.