Group Reward Specialist
£75,000 - £85,000
Reporting to the Group Head of Reward, you will support the development and delivery of critical reward initiatives and projects. This role will be responsible for an international remit.
The organisation is going through a huge amount of growth and as part of that growth, they are rolling out a Workday implementation globally, this role will be involved in this project from a compensation point of view. The successful candidate needs to be comfortable with big project work, taking data and analysing it as well as being able to tell the story, in a coherent way.
* Cyclical reward activities including communications and execution of annual salary review
* Compensation and benefits for M&A activities
* Change management around implementation of new HRIS
* Ongoing international pensions and benefits implementation and harmonisation across our critical markets and smaller countries
The successful candidate will have
* International reward experience, especially across European markets
* Previous experience of being involved in transformation projects
* Advanced data analysis skills combined with the ability to interpret and present data in a manner which is clear and easy to understand
We are looking for an experienced compensation professional who has strong data analytics skills and is open to supporting on benefits work. International experience is preferable.
To be considered please apply accordingly.