The Regional Resourcing Business Partner primary role is to support all aspects of recruitment activity. You will lead a central team to drive performance both centrally and operationally and deliver all regional recruitment requirements. The aim is to engage the team to ensure that they are delivering a best in class recruitment service to our customers, offering support, guidance and training directly in relation to process, policy and procedure.
Our client are a leading health and social care provider looking for someone who shares a passion for people and hiring the best. They work tirelessly to offer a 5* service to thousands of people across the UK, working with communities to offer a variety of services and a support system. They are now looking for a Regional Resourcing Business Partner who can work closely with the Senior Recruitment Team to provide and promote an efficient and consistent recruitment service for the business whilst retaining the autonomy to utilise and apply own ideas. You will be a key player and integral to embedding the talent acquisition strategy at a regional level.
- Working closely with the Recruitment Manager to support the UK-wide resourcing strategy through the implementation of one resourcing model
- Line Management - directly manage a pod of 3-4 centrally based Recruitment Administrators against set KPIs and SLAs, identifying training needs and support to maximise performance
- Demand Requirements - build relationships with operational leaders to gain insight into demand requirements, considering local attrition levels and future growth plans. Using this knowledge to produce a regional demand plan and ensure adequate resource to enable branch growth
- Team Productivity - utilise team productivity and application/conversion data to manage resources and to meet demand requirements
- Development of Key Stakeholder relationships to work in partnership with the operation, embedding one point of contact approach and to deliver results together
- Identification of recruitment strategies by region, sharing expertise and approach to maximise recruitment performance
- Oversee advertising and job posting, ensuring all vacancies reflect branch requirements using industry led approach to maximise applications
- Management of the front end recruitment process, including candidate sifting and telephone interviewing
- Communication of regular regional reporting including attendance at regional meetings to provide recruitment performance insight
- Partner with other support functions to ensure candidate experience is seamless
- Provide support, training and guidance to those responsible for recruitment in branch
- Continually promote and embed consistent approach with regards to process and efficiencies
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and work together with Recruitment Manager to implement
The ideal candidate for the position will have/be:
- Proven internal and/or external high volume recruitment experience with evident understanding of the full recruitment cycle
- Competent user of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Team Management experience, driving performance through others
- Experience working in a pressurised, high volume and target driven environment
- Ability to manage and influence a wide range of key stakeholders aside from direct reports
- Knowledge of how to analyse data to drive decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Regional Resourcing Business Partner
Stoke-on-Trent or surrounding areas. This role will be remote with occasional trips to the office as required.
Up to £35,000 per annum.