Brand NEW Role, Benefits Specialist, Global (growing) Publishing Firm, 35K, 12 month FTC to perm
Your new company
A global financial publishing firm, based in 15 countries, is looking for a determined individual to join the international HR team.
Your new role
This 12 month FTC is responsible for the day to day administration of all benefits for an employee headcount of 1,000, as well as retirement programs for employees across EMEA. This is a completely new progressive role, and will have the strong possibility of going permanent.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Day to day administration such as healthcare and retirement/pension plan enrolments
- Point of contact for employees with benefit related issues and questions.
- Assist with the implementation LMS system.
- Work with partnerships to ensure regular compliance, annual revisions to plan documents.
- Assist in drafting and executing employee communications campaigns.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working with UK and EMEA benefits
- Passionate about HR & benefits and willing to assist a larger global benefits team
- General working knowledge of regional benefit norms around retirement, health & welfare, perquisites and policy.
What you'll get in return
Full benefits programme with flexible working conditions available. A great opportunity to learn, and be solely responsible for the organisation's benefit scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.