You will be part of the on-site Recruitment Team, the Recruitment Advisor will be accountable for fulfilling warehouse vacancies due to headcount increases in the upcoming months for peak, along with adhoc administration, management of high-volume recruitment and facilitating assessments.
This is a fixed term contract to cover increase in workload for until end of March 2022. This is an on-site role based in Greenford.
A well known food provider.
Your key responsibilities as a Recruitment Advisor in Greenford will be:
- Coordinate hiring activities for warehouse roles.
- Complete paperwork for new hires.
- Take full ownership of right to work documentation and ensure it is always compliant.
- Update interviews process on Oracle ATS with a high level of accuracy.
- Deliver constructive interview feedback to unsuccessful candidates
- Deliver verbal offers and invite new starters to induction sessions
- Interview high volume candidates for the role
- Screen and assess of all candidates to ensure they meet requirements and criteria.
- Provide administrative support for both internal and external recruitment campaigns; regretting unsuccessful candidates, supporting the final stages of the recruitment process and updating the recruitment system.
- Partner with the warehouse Operations Manager and Planning Manager under the guidance of the HR Manager to qualify resource requirements, advising on best routes to market
- Use all database and web resourcing methods and ensure all roles are advertised on the appropriate websites and manage responses within the agreed timescales
- Communicating effectively and confidently, over the phone, face to face and in writing, offering support and guidance throughout the recruitment process externally and internally
- Handle resourcing queries in a proactive, customer focused way
- Support with offer management and tracking, and on-boarding where required
- Create talent pools for future roles and campaigns Partner with the business to qualify resource requirements, advising on best routes to market
- Identify ways to continuously improve the recruitment process and candidate experience.
- Focus on various initiatives to attract and retain new warehouse staff to our business and supporting the HR Manager with internal and external talent strategy.
- Provide support and guidance to hiring managers through our recruitment platform within Oracle cloud.
- Attract suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums and social media.
The successful Recruitment Advisor in Greenford will have:
- Stakeholder management skills at operational level
- Have experience managing high volumes of recruitment within an in-house environment, retail, logistics / warehouse recruitment experience preferred.
- Interviewing experience.
- The ability to work in a highly agile, fast paced environment whilst managing a variety of activities.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbally and written.
- A can-do proactive attitude
- Ability to adapt quickly and alter priorities based on operational needs.
- Experience of working with a recruitment system ideally Oracle ATS.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Great attention to detail
- Good knowledge of MS Office - Excel, Word
- Passionate about recruitment, striving to provide a first-class service and finding the best talent
On offer to the successful candidate:
- A friendly, safety first working environment
- Competitive salary
- Annual leave + bank hols with the option to buy more
- Share incentive plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee benefits online discount platform
- On-site parking
- On-site canteen + much more