This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading firm in the Legal sector as a Legal/ Client Administrator on a permanent basis. This role is based in Chelmsford and offers excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
The client are a market leader within the Legal sector who are looking for a Client Administrator to provide legal secretarial and administrative support to the team based in Chelmsford.
- To provide legal secretarial/admin support to the team including dealing with email correspondence, filing and scanning.
- Transcribing dictation.
- Dealing with telephone calls (both externally and internally).
- To assist with billing.
- Diary management including booking meetings rooms, recording court dates, printing, collating of papers for Counsel, recording of MI.
- Ad hoc administrative duties as directed by line manager when necessary.
- Logging daily post on to the case management system.
- Managing inboxes.
- Register claims with CRU, applying for new certificates and notifying CRU of settlement.
- Opening and closing of files.
The ideal Legal/ Client Administrator will:
- Have excellent attention to detail and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally some experience in Administration, particularly in a law firm would be beneficial
- Able to prioritise effectively
- Organised and able to multitask
- Live locally to Chelmsford
A competitive salary, excellent benefits and career progression