37 hours per week – Office based
(Term Time only would be considered for the right candidate)
£23,000 - £25,000 per annum
White Rose Maths is an award-winning company established in 2017 within the Halifax-based Trinity Multi-academy Trust. Driven by a passion for improving maths education, the company soon led the way in transforming teaching and learning in maths across the country.
To ensure the strong and healthy development of our dynamic and motivated team, we are now looking for a forward-thinking and knowledgeable Finance Assistant. We are in search of a skilled Finance Assistant who can take lead on the management of outstanding monies and ensure a positive cashflow. Working close with the finance team and escalating any issues with payment to the Finance Lead.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Assistant professional to grow and assist on finance initiatives as our business continues to grow.
- 2-3 years Finance Assistant experience, ideally dealing with Sales Ledger.
- An understanding of financial, accounting practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Accuracy and attention to detail when record keeping.
- Excellent communication skills by both email and telephone.
- Confident manner and the ability to handle potentially difficult conversations with customers.
- The ability to manage your own workload.
The entire White Rose Maths team supports Margaret Mead’s affirmation, “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.”
Our wonderful team of people are searching for individuals who can grow with us. If you think you are the person we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you as soon as possible!
For more information about the work that we do please visit our website at https://whiterosemaths.com/
If you are interested in applying please submit your completed application form to hrsupport at whiterosemaths.com by 9:00AM Monday 1st November.