Internal Communications manager Job - Growing Tech Company!
Oakleaf are working with an innovative and growing Tech company who are looking to bring in an internal communications manager to come in and join at an exciting time for the business.
They want you to be passionate about supporting teams, driving change and maintaining culture. You will be joining a small but ambitious People team, taking ownership of Internal Communications and Employer Brand strategy. This is a fantastic opportunity to play a pivotal role evolution of the business.
Internal Communications manager responsibilities:
Coordinating and executing internal communications strategy, working with key stakeholders across the organization
- Developing messaging and deliverables in support of the internal communications needs
- Working with the external Brand team, you'll lead on the company's employer brand strategy, considering the People journey from first contact right through to offboarding
- Planning and running a regular cadence of internal events, supporting the wellbeing, professional development and engagement of staff
- Leading internal reporting and storytelling for the bussiness
- Promoting and monitoring internal engagement of staff
- Strategically maintaining internal communications channels including Slack, the Intranet, all-hands meets and more
Internal Communications manager Job Need to have:
- A good all-round knowledge of internal communications processes, methods, and monitoring
- Excellent written, verbal and proofreading skills, able to draft copy or script a presentation at the drop of a hat
- An ability to understand the drivers of engagement paired with an understanding of how internal communications activities can drive engagement and performance
- Ability to flex tone and delivery to suit different audiences, ensuring key messages are retained and aligned and that our vision is brought to life
- Effective project management skills, an ability to multi-task several small projects, with larger, more complex, projects
- Good stakeholder management at all levels; ability to collaborate with a range of personalities and bring out the best in others
- Confident in owning and delivering projects through to completion on time and to budget
- A keen eye for detail
Nice to have:
- Experience with designing internal communication materials or a creative edge
- Experience of working with MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, and across the Google Suite
- Experience in a tech start up / scale-up
If you feel Internal Communications manager Job is for you, then please apply now!!