A global high performing trading organisation based in the City of London is looking for a Early Careers/Campus Strategy and Diversity Lead.
Reporting in to University Relations Lead, this brand new role will be responsible for supporting the development and execution of the campus recruitment and external partnership strategy across the European market.
You will spend significant time building relationships with high school partners, diversity organisations, and universities. This will include planning events and in-house programs and building their brand in places where they are less well known.
- Developing and improving the diversity campus plan, including coordinating all internal and external campus events, programs, and activities
- Planning and executing in-house diversity programs
- Identifying and implementing recruitment strategies at diversity organisations and high school partners to ensure a diverse pipeline of campus talent
- Building and strengthening relationships with diversity organisations and contacts
- Maintaining on-campus brand recognition
- Managing campus sponsorships
- Developing analytics and reporting to measure how effective their existing strategies are to help develop solutions
- Bring creative ideas to the table
- Experience identifying and building relationships with external organisations
- Proactive and self-motivated with strong organisational, interpersonal, and communication skills
If you are interested in this Recruiter role in a global Trading firm based in the City of London, please apply.