We are recruiting for an experienced Employee Relations Advisor to join our global banking client on a temporary basis. This role will be working in collaboration with HR Business Partners to provide sound guidance and support to employees, line managers and business partners on a range of employee relations issues.
- Ability to build relationships internally in the wider HR function to resolve ER cases effectively in line with employment legislation.
- Provide professional advice and coaching to managers across a broad range of employee relations issues
- Deal with a range of ER issues such as: absence management, performance management, flexible working appeals, probationary processes, redundancies, grievances, disciplinaries and appeals from start to finish
- Document investigatory findings and conclusions ensuring all documentation is
- Liaise with in-house Legal advisors & Employee Relations Specialist where necessary
- Knowledge of employee consultation processes and requirements for consultation
- Knowledge and experience within a regulated and organisationally complex environment
- Involvement in TUPE, off-shoring and outsourcing initiatives
- Extensive experience of employee relations dealing with complex issues
- Confident communication and decision making skills
- Experience in a financial services, or a professional matrix environment would be beneficial
- Flexibility and the resilience to adapt in a fast pace changing environment is essential
- CIPD preferred
Hybrid working available.