It's all about teamwork at ilke Homes. Working on a production line means being part of a team that support and rely on each other to deliver high quality in a safe environment. It can be a challenging environment, with high expectations, but it's a team that know they can only win by working together.
Page Group are proud to partner with ilke homes, who create beautiful, factory built homes that help the environment. Using modern methods of construction and the kind of technology applied in Formula One, you will be part of a production line of up to 30 people creating modular homes.
- Work as part of a team of up to 30 people within a defined section of the production line
- Work in accordance with the relevant operating procedures or manuals for your designated section * As directed by your Section Leader, you will complete tasks in a timely manner to ensure the smooth running of the production line
- Maintain a workplace that is safe and clean
- Contribute to problem solving and continuous improvement sessions activities in your team and, the wider production line where appropriate
- Use of tools both powered and manual in a responsible manner with due care and attention
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested by your Section Leader
Full training will be provided so if you actively listen, are keen to solve problems and strive to succeed, this is a fantastic opportunity for you!
What ilke are looking for?
- Good at working with others as part of a team
- Completing tasks to tight deadlines
- Problem solving or troubleshooting
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Willingness to learn new tasks
- Positive attitude
- Reliability and excellent timekeeping skills
- Flexible approach to changing priorities
- No formal education required for the right candidate
- Own transport required
What's on offer?
- A highly competitive salary of £21,328
- A quarterly attendance bonus of £250 (potential of £1,000 per year)
- 25 days holiday
- Fantastic discount and cashback scheme with offers on retail, leisure, travel and utilities
- Discretionary bonus scheme based on personal and business performance
- Full training and further development opportunities
- Opportunities to progress and develop your career