Working as the Talent Acquisition Specialist you will provide an end to end recruitment service to hiring managers, sourcing and securing high calibre candidates and ensuring a positive candidate experience is maintained throughout the process.
I am looking for people who are passionate about recruitment and increasing their existing knowledge, whilst delivering exceptional customer service!
A global company that offers a local service around the world, offering a tailored suite of IT support services that were honed for the uncompromising, demanding and relentless aviation industry but delivers what is important to any global business irrespective of their industry.
An ethical and honest company who are as 'green' as they can be in their product sourcing and delivery, they create a welcoming and inclusive company culture for the team, and only partner with organisations that share their values.
Also, every year, the team nominates a charity that they will support and they try to make a real difference and give a little back to the community..
Liaising with Hiring Managers and members of the Sales & Service Delivery teams to understand the vacancy requirements and drafting compelling adverts to maximise attraction
· Working with Talent Researcher, undertake pro-active sourcing of potential candidates via databases, job boards, social media and referrals
· Continually update, and actively manage candidate pools within the company candidate database
· Managing the end-to-end recruitment process for assigned vacancies
· Providing an excellent candidate journey through all aspects of the recruitment process
· Acting as a Company ambassador, promoting its culture and values to potential candidates
· Providing regular and ongoing updates to Hiring Managers to ensure expectations are managed and modifications are made as required.
· Liaising and negotiating with agencies as and when required for short-term / temporary and permanent positions
· Providing regular reports on recruitment activity, ensuring that KPIs are consistently met
· At least 4 years' experience in internal or agency recruitment, with proven experience of recruiting IT Managed Services roles
· Solid understanding of full cycle recruiting
· Confident communicator with professional communications skills
· Strong project / time management skills
· Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills
· Resilient and able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Creative thinking and ability to think outside the box
A quick turnaround from application to interview with only one stage of interview!
Access to ongoing training and career development
20 days holiday rising to 25 days with length of service.
This is a full-time position (37.5 hours per week), Monday - Friday, with flexible start and finish times between 7.00a.m. to 7.00p.m.
Hybrid working as standard.