Snr EMEA Payroll Specialist - German Speaker £50k to £55k + Bonus - West End
A leading and dynamic Investment Firm based in the West End seek an experienced Senior EMEA Payroll Specialist to look after their UK payroll and EMEA payrolls with a big focus on a growing German office.
Reporting into the US with a dotted line into the HR Director this will be a standalone role with full ownership of the payrolls and processes.
This is also a brand new role which offers a true blank canvass.
This role is also offers 10 days per month in the office after probabation.
- Fully responsible for the UK and German payrolls and be the subject matter expert for all questions and queries
- Vendor management and own the UK and German ADP relationship and holding the Vendor to account
- Head up all audit responsibilities for these payrolls
- Provide all UK and German employees with a seamless customer service experience
- Be a true back up for all EMEA payrolls as and when required
- Look to implement new systems, processes and procedures to streamline this payroll offering
- Payroll Accounting: Journals and recs
- Prepare year end comp statements
- Be responsible for P11D, PSA and short-term business travellers
- Review annual reporting: P60's
- Have a strong payroll background ideally from Financial or Professional Services
- Ability to speak German is essential
- Strong Excel and ideally ADP
- Strong communications both internal/external
- Vendor management
- Payroll accounting experience
- Ability to on their own and use their initiative
- Attention to detail