As the Talent Partner (TA and Talent Management) you'll work closely with the Business and HR Leaders to lead the sourcing, recruitment & talent management initiatives across all of the Supply Chain functions.
You'll partner closely with multiple stakeholders managing the full recruitment lifecycle across the functions. You will also support in Talent Management processes across Supply Chain functions and the D&I Agenda across the UK.
Our client is an internationally renowned FMCG business.
They pride ourselves on their superb workforce. The people in the business genuinely care about doing a great job.
They have a common goal - strive to continuously improve business performance and their own personal development. With the majority of the executive team having been promoted organically, they are continually developing and encouraging their employees to push themselves further and offer them support with their continual learning. Career progression is incredibly important to them and they provide great opportunities to grow a long term career.
We're looking for an ambitious Talent Partner (TA and Talent Management) to join our client's award-winning in-house Talent Acquisition team for a nine-month fixed term contract (they have recently won 'best large in-house recruitment team' for the 2nd year in a row).
As a key member of the team, you'll work closely with the Business and Human Resource Leaders to lead the sourcing, recruitment & talent management initiatives across all of the Supply Chain functions.
You'll partner closely with multiple stakeholders, up to Director level, managing the full recruitment lifecycle across the functions from initial role briefing and candidate sourcing through to assessment and offer. You will also have the opportunity to lead or be part of a number of interesting projects across TA or wider HR.
- Partner with Hiring Managers and HR to deliver a best in class recruitment service for all internal and external vacancies across the function (Management level+).
- Regular sourcing & speculative processes to build pipeline for our technical roles e.g. Engineers.
- Develop and clearly articulate recruitment strategies for each individual requirement.
- Write and promote engaging internal and external advertising based on a thorough role briefing.
- Direct source candidates using a range of methods and tools, e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Support the UK Talent Lead in Talent Management processes across Supply Chain functions and the D&I Agenda across the UK.
- Effectively articulate the company's EVP to all candidates.
- Design & creation of EVP content for our social channels to increase attraction for Supply Chain roles .
- Deliver a best in class candidate experience to all that includes informing candidates of the company's recruiting and onboarding process.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Coordinators to effectively execute a timely recruitment process including posting open positions, scheduling interviews, and generating offer letters.
- Bring external market insights to TA, HR and Hiring Manager conversations.
This role can be conducted pretty much exclusively remotely. You can work from the office in Reading if you prefer.
To apply for this Talent Partner (TA and Talent Management) role, your profile will include:
- Prior full lifecycle recruitment experience (ideally with a similar sized corporate business) - essential.
- Excellent sourcing skills - essential.
- In house recruitment background.
- Experience of using an applicant tracking system and LinkedIn Recruiter - essential.
- Customer-focused and adaptable, with strong follow up and organisational skills.
- Consultative approach with a business partner mindset.
- Experience recruiting across a variety of business functions.
- Experience influencing functional leaders and decision-makers.
- Ability to develop authentic relationships with a diverse audience.
- Collaborative and a team player.
- Results-driven, seeks accountability.
- Proficient with all Microsoft office products.
You will also ideally be available at short notice for this FTC role and be happy to commit to a minimum duration of 9 months.
For this Talent Partner (TA and Talent Management) role, some of the great benefits include:
- A competitive salary/package.
- Private healthcare.
- Flexible benefits package (for example, 25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell more, company pension).