Oakleaf are supporting a Global Engineering Consultancy to hire a Direct Sourcing Manager for a 12 Month period.
You will contribute to the business's success by leading on the recruitment within a really interesting part of the business which works to protect the natural world and water resources, whilst powering the future. You will enable the business to prioritise its hiring in accordance with commercial needs and will also support the overall employer of choice agenda.
In the role, the main aim is that you will drive recruitment activity and liaise with external candidates through direct sourcing activity, screening and interviewing prospective employees as well as managing the overall candidate experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively going to market, via multiple sourcing channels, with a view to sourcing the best possible talent to expand our teams.
- Using your market knowledge and best practice to ensure that all roles are sourced effectively.
- Positioning the organisation as an employer of choice whilst conducting candidate screening and interviewing prospective candidates.
- Managing a high volume of permanent vacancies across diverse levels and skills sets, ensuring that priorities are identified and met
- Managing the overall candidate experience
- Talent Attraction
- Maintaining positive stakeholder engagement internally and working closely with senior leaders
To be considered, you willl bean experienced recruiter with a proven track record in direct sourcing and interviewing, ideally with experience of operating in at least one of the business areas they work in (Buildings, Infrastructure, Water or Environment). You will have strong experience in sourcing candidates across multiple channels and understand how to attract and pipeline the best talent.
You will be comfortable managing a busy portfolio of roles across a diverse range of hiring team. Sometimes there will be conflicting deadlines and, as such, you will also have strong stakeholder management to support this.
Whilst ensuring a great candidate experience you will be able to advise the business on recruitment best practice, guarantee the quality of candidates and to improve time and cost to hire.