Oakleaf are partnered with an established Financial Services client in their search for a Recruitment Resourcer to join the Talent Acquisition team on a 12 Month fixed term contract. This is due to positive and ambitious growth in the company. This will be a fast pace role working in collaboration to support the Recruitment Partners to deliver on pipelines and the diversity & inclusion strategy.
- Work in collaboration with recruiters to support the priorities of the business
- Proactively build and maintain candidate pipelines
- Build talent pipelines with a focus on the company's diversity and inclusion strategy
- Create and monitor advert response on a variety of channels inc. LinkedIn, company website and job boards
- Resource candidates utilising various direct sourcing techniques
- Provide an excellent candidate experience.
- Market map the best talent to inform the recruitment strategy providing market intelligence to the EMEA recruitment team and wider HR function
- Ad hoc recruitment projects.
- In house, Agency or RPO recruitment experience is essential
- A candidate focussed and professional approach
- Experience in Financial or Professional services would be beneficial
- Passion for diversity & inclusion
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
Hybrid working available.