My client is a leading organisation in their field and currently have a rare contract opportunity to cover a period of maternity for 12 months starting towards the end of this year. Working within the wider L&D team as well as managing all operational elements you will be responsible for leading on a review of the performance management processes.
Key responsibilities will include;
- To create and implement a continuous learning culture where learning drives capability growth, performance and engagement.
- To work with Talent Director to launch behaviours and apply these to necessary people processes and help embed in the culture
- To implement the new performance management approach which enables individual and team high performance and development within a Smart Working context.
- To deliver and measure impact of the new Manager Essentials offering to increase buy-in to the fundamental role of a people manager and to improve manager capability.
- Partner with Head of D&I to design, deliver and measure impact of the Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging offering
· Develop and deliver the L&D strategy ensuring that plans are aligned to wider strategic goals
· Involved in all stages of the learning cycle including: learning needs analysis, design, delivery and evaluation of the L&D offering
· Design innovative L&D learning solutions tailored to learning requirements and business objectives, using an agile instructional design approach
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in the Learning and Development arena with specific experience across performance management. You will be able to work with multiple stakeholders to shape, design and implement change. This is a great opportunity for a innovative thinker who is able to bring ideas to life supporting the organisation to shape the future learning strategy.