Oakleaf Partnership are currently working with a multinational media and entertainment company to find a Benefits Advisor to join their team based on a 12 month basis.
Working on an exciting new project within their global HR team you will be the first point of contact for over 10 countries and help lead on all benefit projects.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Benefits team with any benefit projects working alongside IT, Payroll, HR Services, People Leads and Legal teams.
- Collaborating with wider HR business unit to manage the process relating to new employees, changes and leavers
- Driving continuous improvement by providing suggestions and recommendations on processes, benefit project management, plan designs, and communications.
- Documenting processes and creating policies for all vendors and benefits offered to the group of companies.
The right candidate will have:
- Work experience in a fast-paced multinational business environment
- Experience working with employee benefits for EMEA countries
- Strong communication skills, and capable of liaising with stakeholders of all levels within the business
To be considered, please apply accordingly.