As a HR Coordinator you will be the main point of contact for all first line HR queries. You will be responsible for the full employee life cycle from on-boarding new starters to processing leavers, managing all HR oracle updates in line with payroll cut off dates, and processing role changes, salary changes and other key people processes.
Our client are a leading international financial organisation specialising in Financial Planning and Investment Management services.
The successful HR Coordinator will be joining the People Services department who are a friendly, dynamic and improvement focused team, who value new ideas and opinions and are passionate about what they do.
The successful HR Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact for all first line HR related queries, including managing the HR inbox and responding in a timely manner
- Full employee life cycle including on-boarding new starters and processing leavers
- Managing all HR Oracle updates in line with payroll cut off dates
- Completing mortgage, tenancy and visa references in line with required timescales and agreed processes
- Processing role changes, salary changes and other key people processes, ensuring the necessary authorisation and documentation is acquired and processed through People Services to Payroll
The successful HR Coordinator will have:
- Previous experience within a similar HR/People Services role
- Oracle experience would be desirable but not essential
- Flexible approach to working, and be resilient to change
- Ability to use own initiative
Full Time Position + 12 months FTC + Paying up to £28,000 + Hybrid Working + Office based in Leeds City Centre with modern facilities + 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
Company benefits include:
- Dental plan
- Gym subsidiary
- Season ticket loans
- Bike scheme up to £5k